Welcome

Please...get ready to read a bit of everything...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Short Intro

I moved from Venezuela to the US 4 years ago, the day Katrina hit New Orleans (I wonder if that was a sign). Anyhow, I like writing and I have decided to share my experiences through this personal blog. Having gone through so many drastic changes in my life over the last few years, I think this can help me and others in reflecting on points of views and lessons learned. There are many topics I would like to write about in my blog from politics, to religion, to living your life outside your country, to being a parent of twins, to being the primary caregiver of my husband, to financial struggles, to life...there is just so much I want to say that's the reason I'll give this a shot. Thanks for visiting and get comfy, this is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment