Welcome

Please...get ready to read a bit of everything...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Concert Far Away!

Yes, after more than 4 years here, this is the first concert I've gone to. Not my favorite band , but I did knew some songs! plus I had a blast!...I'm getting spoiled with all the goodies that have been happening lately like the trip to Mexico and the concert :) life can be good at times, even when down and broke, just keep the faith!

Nickelback did a good job, I think my issue with them was a bit the attitude of the singer (kind of 'posed' in a way) and all the fire and the explosions, but again, what do you expect from a rock band? right?. The best part was when they sang Journey and Guns N' Roses LOL. I know, that says it all!!!

Brad was not interested in coming at all. He says the band is too republican for him...which I find really strange. If you like music, you like music regardless of anything else...oh well, not gonna change him!

So my companion of the night was 'sheep', I kept it close to my heart while screaming the lyrics as loud as I could. The singing and the vodkas were very draining...

The Sprint Center is awesome!! loved it, can't wait for my next concert there...

I'll be back with more, soon!

Quote of the night: "I'm drunk and I have no personality"(and that's why I wear a fanny pack")


Also at the concert SHINEDOWN, love them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment